For years, 423interactive has been about servicing companies across the nation with fresh, creative solutions in the field of interactive design and multimedia development. Since 2008, I've been working at Rinck Advertising in Aurburn, Maine as the Director of Technology. I was the 7th member of the team and the only developer. Now we are a differnt company, growing our list of national clients. It looks easy working with a talented group of professionals. Below are my personal highlights...
- More than 15 years of experience in the field of marketing strategy, creative design, website / multimedia organization and production.
- Involved in marketing campaigns for clients such as Microsoft, IBM, General Motors, Verizon, Home Depot, Lowe's, McDonalds, Garelick Dairy Farm, Gorton's Seafood, Concord Coachlines, Green Mountain Coffee and more...
- Passion for user interface / experience design, content development & information hierarchy.
- Strong knowledge of open-source CMS frameworks including Drupal, Joomla and Wordpress.Proficient in HTML, XHTML, CSS.
- Managing Creative & Development Teams since 2003 throughout New England.
- Founder & Co-Owner of Portland Maine Development Company FLUXdevelopment. (Closed doors in 2005)
- Founder / Manager of "DUG" - The Drupal User Group of Portland Maine.
- Board member of The Portland Music Foundation.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts from Maine College of Art in 1999, with a focus in Design, Information Architecture & Digital Media Production