Director of Technology for a title, but really at heart, I'm a UI/UX Web Developer / Content Strategist who LOVES working in Drupal CMS! I have a passion for Social Media trends and the way communities interact using the web...
Proficient in Drupal CMS framework development, distribution deployment, drush and git.
Below are my personal highlights...
- Since 1997 I've been working in marketing strategy, web development, deployment, organization & production.
- Involved in marketing campaigns for clients such as Microsoft, IBM, General Motors, Verizon, Home Depot, Lowe's, McDonalds, Garelick Dairy Farm, Gorton's Seafood, Concord Coachlines, Green Mountain Coffee and more...
- Passion for user interface / experience design, content development & information hierarchy.
- Strong knowledge of open-source CMS frameworks including Drupal, Joomla and Wordpress.Proficient in HTML, XHTML, CSS.
- Managing Creative & Development Teams since 2003 throughout New England.
- Founder & Co-Owner of Portland Maine Development Company FLUXdevelopment. (Closed doors in 2005)
- Founder / Manager of "DUG" - The Drupal User Group of Portland Maine.
- Former Board member of The Portland Music Foundation.
- Former Board member of The Maine Youth Orchestra
- Bachelor of Fine Arts from Maine College of Art in 1999, with a focus in Design, Information Architecture & Digital Media Production