Thank you for browsing my resume.
I have a solid background in website & multimedia design, organization & production. I work mostly on the Mac platform and foster an extensive knowledge of Adobe & Apple Pro Design Suites. I am technically adept and able to learn new software quickly. My 1999 BFA is from Maine College of Art, with a focus in Design, Information Architecture & Digital Media Production. After completing my degree, I worked for three of the top agencies in the Boston area, which gave me a depth of experience working with clients both large and small to formulate effective and breakthrough creative solutions. I am always open to new opportunities and connections within the business world. I have over 11 years of experience in the field of marketing strategy, graphic design and web site / multimedia organization and production
- Involved in marketing campaigns for clients such as Microsoft, IBM, General Motors and Verizon, McDonalds, Dean Foods, Gorton's Seafood, Genuity, Three Olives Vodka, Concord TrailWays, NuImage Awnings, Home Depot, Lowe's and many others.
- Proficient in Mac software including: Adobe CS4 Suite , Apple's FinalCut Pro Creative Suite and my favorite, Panic's Coda.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts from Maine College of Art in 1999, with a focus in Design, Information Architecture & Digital Media Production
10/2018 - Current Full Time Position
- Acquia - Boston
- Sr. Technical Accont Manager/TAM Leadership
- Promoted to Technical Account Management Leadership 6 months after becoming senior, I now manage multiple other TAMs along with overseeing their accounts while maintaining primary ownership of my own technical customer success for major enterprise brands. This has included co-managing the success of large event coverage for the upcoming Women's World Cup and Copa America for one of our key enterprise customers.
- As TAM leadership, I was also tasked with managing and maintaining our Expert Services Training Program. The goal of this program is to provide hands-on training to our expert services teams on Acquia products and services as well as extended skills that will ensure success in this role. I am also responsible for identifying and developing all new courses and tracks along with finding new mentors to help maintain and grow this internal program.
10/2018 - 2018
- Acquia - Boston
- Sr. Technical Accont Manager
- Promoted to senior in under a year, leading Acquia’s largest and most complex clients, from onboarding through launch, helping to educate on best practice strategies for managing at scale. As the senior technical member of the post-sale / Customer Success team, I take pride in building strong relationships with my clients which enables me to fully understand their top priorities and initiatives to direct them to make the best strategic and technical decisions.
10/2017 - 10/2018
- Acquia - Boston
- Technical Accont Manager
- Acquia is a digital experience company founded by the inventor of Drupal CMS. Forrester named Acquia a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management Systems.
9/2013 - 9/2017
- Energy Circle Pro - Yarmouth Maine
- Director Of Technology
- Digital development and marketing group, dedicated exclusively to energy efficiency and renewable energy industries and programs. We build tools, websites and execute online marketing programs.
10/2008 - 9/2013
- Rinck Advertising - Auburn, Maine
- Director Of Technology
- Managing all web based projects while developing a solid work flow / process. Providing solid services with a dedicated team of professionals.
6/2007 - Full Time Freelancer
- Spark Creative Marketing - Portland, Maine
- Technical Lead / Multimedia Manager
- Spark Creative, Inc. is a small, full-service marketing strategy and design firm specializing in brand development, product and service launches, and promotional efforts for existing brands. My role was an all around technical lead developer, working directly with Chris Trafford to produce a full portfolio of work.
1/2005 - 10/2008
- FutureGuard Building Products, Inc. / NuImage Awnings of Maine - Auburn, ME
- Web / Interactive Designer
- One of the largest Awning manufacturing facilities in the country, NuImage is trusted by the nations leading retailers, Home Depot and Lowe’s. I was hired full time for their in-house marketing team, in charge of all creative on web and interactive CD-ROM / DVD production. This has been a great opportunity to help build an in-house production team while pushing their existing brand. The website (www.NuImageAwnings.com) has reached phenomenal traffic and sales, reaching over 3 million in the first two and a half years and has reached incredible marks in revenue as well as organic search engine ranking with sites such as Google, Yahoo, and MSN.
7/2003 - 1/2005
- FLUXdevelopment, LLC - Portland, ME
- Creative Director / Co-Owner
- Part-owner of a small marketing software / web development firm, I was in charge of the creative for all FLUX projects with Stephen J Prescott Sr. as the Technical Lead. Involved with a wide range of clients such as BioDefense Corporation, Maine Root All-Natural Root Beer, DFC Mortgage, Raye's Mustard, Spark Creative, Three Olives Vodka and Swardlick Marketing Group.
4/2001 - 10/2001
- POPstick - Boston, MA
- Interactive Design Team Leader
- Multimedia artist specializing in macromedia Flash. Primary responsibilities included developing design layouts for POPstick brand identity, corporate back-grounder and direct mail campaigns. Worked with clients such as Microsoft, Dictaphone and Bristol Myers.
11/1999 - 1/2001
- Mullen Advertising - Wenham, MA
- Interactive Designer
- Hired as production on the GM CARD account, initiated Flash components for the website and was then promoted to Flash Designer. Filled role as Jr Art Director for the concept and production of a GM CUV banner campaign. Interactive flash designer for Genuity pitch, two MangoSoft Demo CD-Roms and the intros for Mullen.com & Interactive.Mullen.com.
2/2009 - Current - Drupal User Group Of Maine
- Co-Manager of PUGmaine, Portland User Group
- I help maintain the group content and member relations.
10/2006 - 8/2007 - TheStreetSpace
- TheStreetSpace.com / JKR Entertainment - Detroit, MI
- Creative Director / CSS - Joomla Designer
- I was hired in October of 2006' as the Creative Director / CSS - Joomla Designer of TheStreetSpace.com which we re-branding as UBLVD.com. This Hip-Hop based eZine/Social Network website was a great opportunity for me to co-develop a company via my satellite office in Maine. This site is not longer in service.
9/2006 - 10/2006 - Spring Harbor
- Spring Harbor Hospital - Westbrook, ME
- Website & Video Production / Design
- 423interactive worked with the agency of record to help create a video-based Electronic Annual Report, in which current and past patients of Spring Harbor discussed their experiences at the hospital. These candid, heartfelt interviews helped drive home the message that Spring Harbor helps patients "find the strength within". This site is not longer in service.
6/2002 - 8/2002 - Lead Forward
- Lead Forward, Inc. - Portland,
- ME Graphic / Web Designer
- Lead designer in charge of creative concepting and production of pre-press print materials, web site and online advertising. Built over 10 brochure websites with small flash components in 2 months of contract.
3/2002 - 4/2002 - Pella Windows
- Media Technology Integration - Portland, ME
- Creative Director
- Contracted as a creative director via MTI for Pella Windows and Doors of Maine and New Hampshire. The project was to design a multimedia CD-ROM to be used by the marketing division. The intent was to enhance the home town feel of their brand identity.
2/2001 - 4/2001 - Verizon.net
- Circle Interactive - Boston, MA
- Production Designer
- Primary responsibilities included production and secondary page layout for the Verizon website. Opportunity to work on a 10,000 page dynamically generated site.
1999 BFA from Maine College of Art - Portland, Maine, with a focus in Design and Information Technology.
I have taken Intermediate / Advanced Flash and Mac Admin courses at The Interactive Factory in Boston, MA. My education never ends. I am always developing my skill set, catering to the needs of my clients and industry.
- (CMS) Content Management Systems - Drupal, Joomla and WordPress.
- User Interface / User Experience Design
- Design / Creative Direction
- Web Based Flash Presentations
- Advertising Banners
- Online Press Kit
- HTML News Letter Development
- Digital Video / Training
- Promotional DVD's
- Online or Broadcast.
- Digital Photography
- Collage / Photo Manipulation
- Soundtrack/Voice Over Production
- Digital Invitation To Events
- Product Demonstrations
- Kiosks, Corporate Presentations
Apple Administrator Training
- OS X Admin / Configurations
- Back Ups & Maintenance
- Mac Network Solutions
- Apple's Remote Desktop
- Software Installations & Updates
Strong Knowledge of:
- CMS Development - Drupal, Joomla, WordPress
Working Knowledge of: