Technical Account Manager (TAM) for a title, but really at heart, I'm a UI/UX Web Developer / Content Strategist who LOVES working in Drupal CMS! I have a passion for Social Media trends and the way communities interact using the web...
Proficient in Drupal CMS framework development, distribution deployment, drush and git.
Below are my personal highlights...
- Since 1997 I've been working in marketing strategy, web development, DEVops/deployment, organization & production.
- Involved in development and or marketing campaigns for clients such as Johnson & Johnson, Liberty Mutual, Microsoft, IBM, General Motors, Verizon, Home Depot, Lowe's, McDonalds, Garelick Dairy Farm, Gorton's Seafood, Concord Coachlines, Green Mountain Coffee and more...
- Passion for user interface / experience design, content development & information hierarchy.
- Strong knowledge of open-source Drupal CMS framework along wiht other framworks including, Joomla and Wordpress.
- Managing Creative & Development Teams since 2003 throughout New England.
- Founder & Co-Owner of Portland Maine Development Company FLUXdevelopment. (Closed doors in 2005)
- Founder / Manager of "PUGmaine" - The Drupal User Group of Portland Maine since April 2007.
- Former Board member of The Portland Music Foundation, The Maine Youth Orchestra and The Maine Youth Rock Orchestra
- Bachelor of Fine Arts from Maine College of Art in 1999, with a focus in Design, Information Architecture & Digital Media Production